1. Narcissist don’t blink when they look at you.Some narcissist have a penetrating, predatory gaze. If a narcissist person of the opposite sex looks at you this way, you may take it as sexual interest (and it could be), but watch carefully: if they do not blink this could mean they are sizing you up as prey.
2. They interrupt you or talk over you constantly.If someone only seems to care about what they are going to say next, and don’t even seem to have heard what you said, suspect a narcissist.
3. Whatever you tell them is really all about them.If you say something to them about yourself, rather than acknowledge you, instead they always relate it to back something that happened to them.
4. Their eyes look flat or dead.This is a “dead” giveaway and those eyes usually belong to someone high on the spectrum–a malignant narcissist or a psychopath. Get away from this person.
5. They sometimes act psychotic.All malignant narcissists are bat shit crazy, and their delusions can rival those of someone with narcissists. In fact, narcissists denied supply over long periods of time or who have suffered a severe loss can in fact become psychotic. narcissists-like neologisms and nonsensical conversation that sounds like word salad isn’t that uncommon in a malignant narcissist living in mortal fear of losing their “mask of sanity.”