12 Possible Reasons of IBS lower abdominal pain
Here are the reasons of IBS lower abdominal pain
Experiencing Lower abdominal pain may be in your left abdomen overwhelming and frightening. Your lower abdominal pain may be a signal to problems with some of your abdominal organs. It is the essence to be cognizant of the threatening, signs, and symptoms of IBS more severe conditions. This way, one can decide when to see a doctor. There are several reasons of the IBS Lower abdominal pain.
1. Diverticulitis:In this condition, a bulge will form along the walls of the left bowel. Some of the accompanying symptoms are fever, diarrhea with sporadic blood, sudden emerging pain, and swelling of the region. You can remedy this condition by changing diet, prescribed antibiotics, resting or surgery if severe.
2. Constipation:There are several reasons for constipation like food allergy or intolerance, IBD, or IBS among others. Irrespective of the cause, this will most likely result of IBS Lower abdominal pain. You can note constipation, a pressure in the rectum, bloating, straining, and hard stools. You can relief the symptoms through passing stool, increasing hydration, and modifying diet.
3. Urinary Tract Disorders:It is common for urinary tract disorders to cause pain and trouble during urination. However, if cystitis bacteria is present, it can result of IBS Lower Abdomen Pain. A patient may experience sudden pain and can use prescribed antibiotics, increased hydration and in the case of severe cases, surgical treatment.
4. Kidney Disorders:A kidney infection will most likely cause severe pain in your lower left abdomen. Additionally, one may experience pain and uncomfortable sensation when urinating. You can also notice pain during urination. You can experience persistent urge to urinate, fever, blood or pus in the urine. The condition can be remedied using prescribed antibiotics.
5. Appendix:Problems related to the appendix such as blockage, inflammation, or infection, will lead to your lower left abdomen paining. You may experience sudden pain, dull and cramp-like type of pain. Surgical treatment to remove the appendix is an excellent remedy. Prescribed antibiotics are also useful for infections in the appendix.
6. Bowel-Related Conditions:Both irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease can make you feel pain in your lower left abdomen. You may experience IBD symptoms like rectal bleeding, severe diarrhea, and vomiting. In IBS, symptoms include flatulence, lower abdominal cramping, as well as the passing of stool with mucus. Increased hydration and modified diet can remedy the condition.
7. Male Specific Disorders:Men may experience pain in their lower left abdomen due to some disorders that are unique to men only. The pain may be because of gonorrhea, testes disorders, and spermatic cord disorders. These disorders are accompanied by sudden pain and irritations and can be treated with antibiotics. In the case of severe disorders, surgical treatment is necessary.
8. Skin Diseases:Disease affecting the skin can lead to Lower abdominal pain. Skin conditions such as shingles (herpes zoster) and dermatitis are the prevalent skin conditions causing pain. The prevalent symptoms are itching and irritations in addition to burning sensations. You can remedy the conditions with antibiotics, increased hydration, and surgical treatment.
9. Abdominal Blood Vessels:Many of the body’s blood vessels run along our abdomens. The abdomen is the mainstay for the two largest vessels. Blood vessels conditions such as hereditary angioedema, atherosclerosis, aneurysms in the aorta, and Henoch-Schonlein purpura can result in lower left abdomen pain. You can treat the conditions with prescribed antibiotics and surgical treatment.
10. Food Poisoning:Some of the symptoms accompanying food poisoning are fever, diarrhea, and vomiting. Food poisoning may be the cause of the IBS Lower Abdomen Pain. One can notice a sudden characteristic pain, which comes and goes away. Some of the remedies include modifying the diet, antibiotics, hydration.
11. Female Specific Conditions:Women may complain of pain in their lower left abdomen because of an ectopic pregnancy. Besides, the outside growth of uterine tissue in uterus called endometriosis can also be a potential cause of the pain. One may experience nausea, vomiting, pressure and heaviness. If the pain is mild, one can use analgesics or surgical treatment if the condition is severe.
12. Intestinal Obstruction:These obstructions in the intestines may include tumors, hernia, adhesions and volvulus. The pain is cramp-type, which comes and goes away. One may experience, vomiting, nausea, constipation or diarrhea. If the resulting pain in your lower left abdomen is severe, surgical treatment can remedy the condition. Surgical treatment is the most common treatment for these conditions.