Surprising Things I Did To Lose 400 Lbs weight Without Gastric Bypass Surgery
1. I worked through some important emotional issues:Some people feel safer with extra weight on their body. It’s as if the body actually uses weight as a buffer from the world. I was in that situation and I knew I had to address the emotional issues that were making my body feel unsafe. I started working on visualization practices that helped me to resolve past traumas and to get my body to feel safer in letting go of the weight that i have gained too much.I lose 400 lbs weight Without Gastric Bypass Surgery from workout by myself.
2. I stopped dieting and started nourishing my body:I learned through my research that my body was chronically malnourished for certain key nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids, live foods and high-quality proteins. I made sure I gave myself as much really high-quality nutrients as possible. If I wanted junk foods like candy, chips or pizza, I would eat them whenever I wanted, without uncertainty . Eventually I lost my taste for all junk food as my body learned to prefer high-quality, nutrient-dense foods.
3. I healed my digestion:I realized that one of the reasons and cause why I was so badly undernourished for nutrients is that my digestive processes were undermined , so I was unable to effectively extract the nutrients from the foods I was eating. Digestion problems and issues that is not good for our body in any way can also cause inflammation and the inflammatory hormones put our bodies into fat storage mode. I started eating lots of fermented and cultured foods, and taking probiotics and digestive enzymes in order to normalize my digestion.
4. I got a CPAP machine for my sleep apnea:Sleep apnea is a condition that affects many overweight people. It creates a hormonal environment in the body that encourages weight gain by causing elevated cortisol levels, which leads to junk food cravings and insulin resistance. Sleep apnea is easily treated with a CPAP machine. The machine blows air into your nose and mouth to keep your windpipe open, so you can sleep through the night without problems.
5. I started using mind-body practices to reduce stress: Just like sleep apnea, stress causes elevated levels of cortisol and inflammatory hormones. These hormones lead to constant cravings and put your body into chronic fat storage mode. Many people don’t realize how important it is to learn how to reduce stress. I began meditating and visualizing every morning, which I found to be extremely effective for reducing stress.
6. I created a much more sustainable life:I also lowered my expenses, moved to a more affordable house and started growing some of my own foods. My life felt much more sustainable and I felt calmer and more supported. I loved knowing that anytime I was hungry I could go into the back yard and eat something fresh and full of vitality. The stress hormones where no longer coursing through my system, wreaking havoc and turning my body into a fat storage machine without gastric bypass Surgery.