Endometriosis Cancer Symptoms
The paramount Endometriosis Cancer Symptoms is pelvic pain, often interconnected with your menstrual period. Although many women experience cramping during their menstrual period, women with endometriosis typically usual describe menstrual pain that’s far worse than usual. They also gravitate to report that the pain enlarge over time.
Common Endometriosis Cancer Symptoms of endometriosis may include:
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhea). Pelvic pain and constrain may begin before your period and outstretch several days into your period. You may also have lower back and abdominal pain.
- Pain with intercourse. Pain during ,before or after physical relation is customary with endometriosis.
- Pain with bowel movements or urination. You’re most likely to professionalism these endometriosis cancer symptoms during your period.
- Excessive bleeding. You may experience spasmodic heavy periods (menorrhagia) or bleeding between periods (menometrorrhagia).
- Infertility. Endometriosis is first diagnosed in some women who are endeavor treatment for infertility.
- Other endometriosis cancer symptoms. You may also experience fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, bloating or nausea, especially during menstrual periods.